Ajna (Brow) Chakra: Meditation, Powers, Mantras, Benefits
The Sixth Chakra is called the Third Eye Chakra and its original Sanskrit name is Ajna. The meaning of Ajna is ‘perception’, and it also means ‘become aware of’ and ‘control’. It is associated with the power of thought, imagination and abstract ideas and controls the entire personality of an individual. A well balanced Ajna Chakra displays charisma and intuitive brilliance in a person. People with a balanced chakra possess a calm mind and clarity of judgment. Blockage of this Chakra may result in disharmony, aggression, stubbornness along with physical ailments like eyes and nose problems, headache and blood circulation issues in the brain.
Ajna Chakra Powers:
When your Ajna Chakra is open and balanced, your intuition is your constant guide that you trust and act on with confidence. You are devoid of ego and accept people and situations the way they are. You can make optimal choices and accurate assessments about people or situations. With power of your mind and power of intuition, you can see the ‘truth’ that surrounds us. Your foresight awakens and you can use the ability of imagination and visualization and enhance your creative power.
Why Ajna Chakra Gets Blocked?
Ajna Chakra is blocked by Ego, Rigidity and Seriousness. When it is imbalanced, you live in an illusory world. You do not accept new and challenging projects as you fear failure or are obsessed with perfection. You have an aggressive or rigid attitude and even a controlling behavior. A blocked Third Eye Chakra also gives you fear of true success and achieving your goals fearing that you would have to stop being yourself and be someone else.
Ajna Chakra Association:
When energy is not flowing freely in Ajna chakra, some of the following physical symptoms arise:
|Stubbornness||High Temper||Sinus Problem||Vision Problems|
Specific Rudraksha and gemstones when worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Third eye chakra and balance it. Once the chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to face life with acceptance, intuition and intelligence.
Listing below some of the combinations that work on the Ajna chakra. It is recommended to go for Consultation for Aura Chakra analysis and guidance.
Divine Success Combination
Product Description: This is divine abundance combination that gives the wearer the power to bring his wishes to reality in a very short span of time. Enhances intelligence, charisma, self – power and decision making of the wearer.
Product Description: This pendant is designed for awakening the Ajna chakra and thus enhancing intuition, clairvoyance, self-control, mental understanding through intellectual identification and creative intelligence. Blesses wearer with immense power of creation of wealth and divine magnetism.
Product Description: Abundance, Power and Charisma. Brings abundance in all spheres and manifestation of all desires. The Universe obeys the command of the wearer and his wish becomes reality.
Product Description: Blue Sapphire is an extremely powerful stone. It is ruled by Saturn and blesses the wearer with immense good luck, elevation of status, wealth and prosperity. Wearer is blessed with good decision making power and intuitive foresight.
How To Balance/Energize Ajna Chakra
- Strengthen your Willpower Your willpower, or Sankalpa Shakti is strengthened when you drop your attachments. Attachments lead to ignorance and lack of discrimination. When you resolve to do something in accordance to your dharma, it soon becomes reality.
- Embrace Your New Life Let go of how you thought life should be and embrace the changes that may come in your life. Welcome your new life into your consciousness.
- Exercise Wisdom (Viveka) Only when you use wisdom, or Viveka, you are free from attachments and sorrow, and your mind opens up to all the answers you sought. This is the real awakening of the Kundalani Energy.
- Destroy Your Ego It is only when you destroy your Ego, or the Ahamkara, that you can free yourself from Maya, or the Illusion. Also, when you free your mind from Maya that the veil of ignorance lifts up, and you can perceive the Reality, or the Truth.
Ajna Chakra Mantra:
Every Chakra needs to be re-energized after they get blocked. One of the ways to gradually unblock Ajna Chakra is Mantra sound that can be uttered doing meditation. The mantra for this Chakra is AUM (om)
- Star gazing. Eye rolls. Meditation. Developing one’s intuition and psychic abilities
- Eat indigo foods and consume indigo drinks.
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Patchouli, Frankincense, Myrrh. Music such as Mozart or Bach. Chanting OM.
- Wear 17 Mukhi Rudraksha and indigo gemstones like Tanzanite and Blue Sapphire
- Bathe in the indigo color in your clothing, decor, art etc
Watch the video for the mantra and its pronunciation.
Wearing Rudraksha Beads & Gemstones:
Specific Rudraksha and gemstones when worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Ajna chakra and as a result the Chakra gets balanced gradually. Once the chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to find his life purpose and face life with renewed energy and vigour.
Ajna Chakra in a nutshell:
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to select intuitively from the choices offered to us in life
Reasons of Blockage
- Too many limiting beliefs
- Seriousness and rigidity
- Obsessed with perfection.
- Aggressive and stubborn attitude.
- Underactive Chakra could lead to fear of making own decisions.
- Constantly turning to others for advice.
Effects of Blockage
- Fear of success
- Lack of proper decision making
- Failure in manifesting desires
- Works on chakras which are the very basis of our life.
- Works in a holistic manner to heal you deep within.
- One time investment on a product that keeps your chakras balanced as you wear it.
- A proven therapy backed by research. Over 20,000 testimonials received.
- Costs fractional as compared to other remedies.
- Requires just wearing of the products in form of ring/ bracelets or pendants. Practical methodology in the modern times where a person does not have enough time for meditation, yoga and frequent trips to therapists.