Anahata (Heart) Chakra: Meditation, Powers, Mantras, Benefits
Anahata Chakra or Heart Chakra is the fourth Chakra and is located at the centre of the chest. It is symbolized by a beautiful 12-petal lotus. Heart chakra is an emotional zone where you experience feelings of love, compassion, devotion and generosity, and on the flip side feelings of despair, hate, envy, mistrust and anger. People with a balanced Anahata Chakra exhibit unconditional love, deep compassion for self and others and they are exceptional friends with an empathetic nature. On the physical front, such people also maintain a very good immune system.
An imbalance in this Chakra results in feelings of hatred, envy, fear and anger leading to despair. An individual struggles with lack of self-discipline, troublesome relationships and high dependence on others for general happiness in life.
Anahata Chakra Powers:
When your Heart Chakra is open and balanced, you will be friendly and compassionate and foster harmonious relationships. The spiritual lessons Anahata Chakra wants to teach us are about compassion, forgiveness, trust and unconditional love. If Heart Chakra is underactive, a person may lack compassion and empathy and will be cold and distant. If Heart Chakra is overactive, a person may be too giving and generous to a fault. One needs to strike the perfect balance between self-love and the love for others.
Why Anahata Chakra Gets Blocked?
When your Anahata Chakra is imbalanced, you tend to sabotage your relationships and career because of mistrust, anger and revenge. There may be feelings of grief, neglect, and depression. You may become too possessive for those you love and feel a strong need to control them. You fear losing people that you are attached to. You experience doubts, suspicions and struggle between your mind and heart
Anahata Chakra Association:
When energy is not flowing freely in Heart chakra, some of the following physical symptoms arise:
Specific Rudraksha and gemstones when worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Anahata chakra and balance it. Once the chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to face life with trust, compassion and generosity.
Listing below some of the combinations that work on the Anahata Chakra. It is recommended to go for Consultation for Aura Chakra analysis and guidance.
Product Description: Opens up the heart chakra to allow love, abundance and fulfillment of desires. Aligns Universe to take you to your goals and attracts personal and career success.
Product Description: This pendent is designed for awakening your Heart Chakra and thus enhancing the feelings of love, compassion and natural emotions. It makes you develop self-acceptance, trust in others, forgiveness and devotion. Blesses the wearer with an emphatic nature and respect for fellow beings.
|Healing Heart – RRST Product Description: Freedom from depression, blood pressure, allergies, cholesterol and other ailments related to the heart.||Emerald Product Description: Emerald is an extremely powerful stone which is ruled by Mercury. It blesses the wearer with creativity, imagination and expression skills. It activates heart Chakra which is the seat of abundance and fulfilment of all desires.|
How To Balance/Energize Anahata Chakra
- Experience without Attachment Experience each moment for what it is and accept it, without referencing it to past or future moments. No moment can last forever because nothing is permanent. Fighting that reality will only cause you pain.
- Let Go of Attachment to People your relationships with people in your life are all because of “need” for security, safety, joy, pleasure or self-worth. If you can find the source of satisfaction of all these needs within you, you can ‘let go’ of all attachment. In such relationships, you can joyfully conduct your roles and responsibilities with unconditional love and no expectation.
- Let Go of Attachment to the Past You often cling to things, situations or people because you feel happy, safe and comfortable with them. Contemplate that even new things, situations and people may give you the same feelings. So, let go of past attachments and open your mind and heart to a new future.
- Let Go of Attachment to Outcomes Make peace with the moment as it is, without worrying about the outcome. Release the need to know and accept uncertainty. There are no guarantees about how Life will play out. Just live well today.
- Let Go of Attachment to Feelings Understand that pain is unavoidable. You will lose things that matter and feel some level of pain. But it doesn’t have to be as bad as you think. As the saying goes, pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
Anahata Chakra Mantra
Every Chakra needs to be re-energized after they get blocked. One of the ways to gradually unblock Anahata Chakra is Mantra sound that can be uttered doing meditation. The mantra for this Chakra is YAM (pronounced as yum, yʌm).
- Sit cross-legged. Let the tips of your index finger and thumb touch. Put your left hand on your left knee and your right hand in front of the heart region.
- Concentrate on the Heart chakra which is at level with the heart.
- Chant the mantra YAM.
- Do for 10 minutes and feel the sensation of awakening of the Anahata Chakra
Watch the video for the mantra and its pronunciation.
Wearing Rudraksha Beads & Gemstones:
Specific Rudraksha and gemstones when worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Anahata chakra and as a result the Chakra gets balanced gradually. Once the chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to find his life purpose and face life with renewed energy and vigour.
Anahata Chakra in a nutshell:
- Trust and unconditional love
Reasons of Blockage
- Attention need, grief, expectations
- Feeling that happiness, completeness, love and harmony is achieved from outside sources and not within
- Putting walls around self for fear of being hurt due to past experience of being abandoned, betrayed or abused
- Possessiveness, jealousy, failing to see when a relationship is abusive
- Lack of self-love, feeling unworthy, Unforgiving attitude, loneliness, depression
Effects of Blockage
- Disharmony and pain in relationships
- Works on chakra which is the very basis of our life
- Works in a holistic manner to heal you deep within.
- One time investment on a product that keeps your chakras balanced as you wear it.
- A proven therapy backed by research. Over 20,000 testimonials received.
- Costs fractional as compared to other remedies.
- Requires just wearing of the products in form of ring/ bracelets or pendants. Practical methodology in the modern times where a person does not have enough time for meditation, yoga and frequent trips to therapists.