Congratulations on your purchase. At Rudra Centre we guarantee authenticity of all products purchased from us.
Guidelines for Rudraksha beads:
1) Your Rudraksha is blessed and energized. We have a strict selection process through which we give you energetic, healthy beads to give you best results.
2) You may wait for a Monday as it is an auspicious day to start wearing a blessing of Lord Shiva, or you may wear your Rudraksha early morning on any day of the week after bath and prayers.
3) Rudraksha give complete results when worn as per Rudraksha Ratna Science Therapy. Please see the card sent with your purchase for wearing instructions. Bracelets have to be specifically worn on left or right hand and pendants have to be worn in a specific orientation which has been specified in the instruction card. Please note that instruction of left and right hand has to be reversed in case you are a left handed person. For any clarification, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Duration: A Nepal Rudraksha bead starts working from 4th or 5th day after wearing, while Java beads start working from 8th to 10th day of wearing. Note that it is the touch with your skin that makes a Rudraksha charged up and get activated. You will start feeling relaxed, stress free as the beads start getting aligned with you and start opening your chakras.
5) Duration of wearing: It is best to wear for a minimum of 7-8 hours a day. Necklaces need to be removed at night as beads move about and thus do not work. If you want prolonged effect, then you may wear your bracelets during sleep.
6) Maintenance of Rudraksha: Cleaning: Wash beads with water or water mixed with Ganges water every week. Allow to dry under fan. If you reside in a humid climate, then you may soak the beads in water overnight and scrub with a hard plastic brush to clear the pores. Note that beads are strong and do not break with scrubbing. Once they are dry, apply a light oil like Olive and Sandalwood oil with a toothbrush.
7) If you have to keep away your beads if you are on a long tour and would not be able to wear them, keep them in refrigerator. Note that beads tend to go in slumber mode if not worn for a period of about one week at a stretch. Then they need regular wearing for another one week to awaken again.
8) If you wish to start wearing your beads after a long gap, wash them with water, offer incense, flowers, chant “Om Namaha Shivaye” x 27 times and wear them again.
9) Please note that there are no taboos are mentioned in authentic Puranas and one may wear Rudraksha at all times. Some people prefer to remove this while visiting funeral grounds, or long toilet hours or during sex out of respect for the divine energies. See that when you are not wearing the beads, they are kept in a clean place and none of the Rudraksha bead touches the other as this causes neutralization of charge and one again needs regular wearing to charge them up again.
10) Prayers and Mantra chanting: While doing rituals with Rudraksha is not necessary to derive results, we recommend spiritual practice like meditation to align you well to the positive energy and direction they give to you in life.
Please refer to the link below for more FAQs: www.rudraksha-ratna.com/faqs/faqs-on-rudraksha
Guidelines for Gemstones:
1) Your Gemstone is natural, untreated, unheated and of Jyotish quality. We at Rudra Centre endeavor to give you Gems that Heal you and Empower you. Your Gem is blessed and energized.
2) Please wear your gemstone as per Rudraksha Ratna Science Therapy to derive complete and positive results. Please see the card sent with your purchase for wearing instructions and the right day to start wearing. Rings and bracelets have to be specifically worn on left or right hand which has been specified in the instruction card. Please note that instruction of Left and right hand has to be reversed in case you are a left handed person. For any clarification, please email us at email@example.com.
3) Duration: A Gemstone starts working from 4th or 5th day of wearing. Note that it is touch with your skin that makes a Gem get activated. You will start feeling positive and energetic as the Gem starts getting aligned with you and starts opening your chakras.
4) Gems may be worn at night during sleep. If you are uncomfortable, you may choose to remove during sleep time.
5) Maintenance: Gemstones do not need high maintenance. Avoid wearing them while washing clothes by hand as strong detergent may reduce the shine of the stone.
To understand more about gemstones, please visit the link below: www.rudraksha-ratna.com/faqs/faq-on-gemstone
Guidelines for Yantras:
1) Your Yantra is blessed and energized and you may install it in your house/ workplace/altar as per instructions given in the booklet. At Rudra Centre, we endeavor to prepare yantras with perfect geometry so that you derive complete results with this auspicious geometry
2) Yantras take about 10-12 days to align themselves to your house. Mantra chanting or strict religious rituals are not mandatory with the yantra, but we recommend you to meditate to align yourself with divine energies.
3) How to use other material obtained in the yantra kit?
Chunri- Place yantra on this altar cloth
Colorful rice- Place them near the yantra
Sandal paste- You may offer this to the yantra with your right ring finger every morning. If it becomes dry, add some water to it. Along with this, flowers, oil lamp and incense are offered during ritual worship.
Rosary- You may use to chant mantra.
To read more about Yantras, please visit the link below: www.rudraksha-ratna.com/faqs/faq-on-yantra
Guidelines for Parad Products:
1) At Rudra Centre, we bring you authentic Parad which is 100% alchemical and Purified with 8 Samskaras.
2) The Parad may be coated with silver or you may take it uncoated. The coating wears off after few days or weeks. Parad tarnishes quickly on contact with air. You may use any silver cleansing solution or toothpaste to remove the tarnishing which would appear again.
3) Authenticity certificate of Parad is included in the Parad booklet (Please refer to the last page).
Please view our disclaimer: www.rudraksha-ratna.com/blog/disclaimer