Muladhara, or the “root” or “foundation” chakra indicates is located near the base end of the spinal column and governs the skeletal system, pelvis, hip, legs and the excretory system. Muladhara chakra is where our entire Body consciousness resides. It is the seat of the Earth element and provides the qualities of solidity, structure and support at every level of our being. It provides solidity through the physical body, structure through the skeleton and support through the legs and feet. If the root chakra was out of harmony we would experience the feeling of being ungrounded, unbalanced and spacey and physically unfit because the grounding nature and solidity of our Earth element had become weakened. Our skeletal system, feet, legs, knees, hips and pelvis are our foundation.
Muladhara Chakra is associated with survival and safety and teaches us the life lesson of standing up for ourselves.
An individual with a healthy Muladhara Chakra can be spotted out for a strong sense of security and practicality with a healthy physique. On the other hand, if this First Chakra is blocked, a person may lose the sense of belonging; have weak physical structure, problematic bones, weight issues and a fearful outlook towards life in general.
When energy is not flowing freely in Root chakra, some of the following physical symptoms arise:
Specific Rudraksha and gemstones when worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Muladhara chakra to balance it. Once the chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to find his life purpose and face life with renewed energy and vigour.
Reasons of Blockage
- You feel abandoned by your parents
- You perceive a lack of nurturing
- You feel you have to survive life with no support and are constantly getting by or going without, here is never enough there is never enough money
- You hate your body and feel you are not good enough the way you are
- Mental lethargy and feeling of being ungrounded
- Incapable of inner stillness
- Fears of instability
- Feelings of isolation
- Avoiding critical issues to be faced in life
Effects of Blockage
- Feeling overly fearful about security and survival thus end up comprising in job and relationships
- Attracting lot of struggles in their life
- Unable to settle in life and change jobs often
- If overactive, then person may become too idealistic and too attached to family backgrounds, beliefs and behaviors learned from them
- Works on chakras which is the very basis of our life.
- Works in a holistic manner to heal you deep within.
- One time investment on a product that keeps your chakras balanced as you wear it.
- A proven therapy backed by research. Over 20,000 testimonials received.
- Costs fractional as compared to other remedies.
- Requires just wearing of the products in form of ring/ bracelets or pendants. Practical methodology in the modern times where a person does not have enough time for meditation, yoga and frequent trips to therapists.