|Vishuddha (Throat) Chakra: Meditation, Powers, Mantras, Benefits
Vishuddha chakra or Throat Chakra is the fifth chakra and is located at throat region above collarbone. This chakra corresponds to the laryngeal plexus and is associated with both hearing and listening. It is the purification point of the body and is the center of wisdom, willpower, truth and power of choice. It is from this center of will that you express your needs and desires, your creativity, and your power of choice. It is associated with ‘purification’ or ‘cleansing’ is positioned at the neck near the spine with the activation point in the pit of the throat. The throat chakra is primarily linked with communication, sharing the lesson of self-expression and the power of choice.
The vocal chords of an individual with balanced throat chakra show resonance and clarity making it easy to interact. People with an unblocked throat chakra are excellent decision makers and effortlessly follow their dream.
Blockage of Vishuddha Chakra results in thyroid disorders, backache and immunity disorders. A person may feel insecure and unable to articulate feelings.
Vishuddha Chakra Powers:
This Chakra reigns all the energies connected with the throat mainly vocal. When this chakra is fully optimized, your communication skills are enhanced. All the vocal artists such as singers and voiceovers have this Chakra energized. When this Chakra gets blocked, it leads may lead to thyroid disorders, persistent infections, hormonal differences and mood swings. The cosmic colour of this Chakra is Blue.
Why Vishuddha Chakra Gets Blocked?
This Chakra is blocked by Comparisons, Low self-worth, Feeling helpless, Not expressing your own uniqueness and Guilt. When Vishuddha Chakra or the Throat Chakra gets blocked, it affects the ability to communicate as there is a literal “lump in the throat”. It creates a confusion about who you are and what your true purpose (dharma) really is. This leads to timidity, a fear of speaking up, and sometimes manipulative behavior. Rather than speaking up, you may speak half-truths and untruths to repress the inner dissatisfaction. Creative impulses are suppressed as ideas do not move through to the lower chakras where they are made into reality.
Vishuddha Chakra Association:
When energy is not flowing freely in Throat chakra, some of the following physical symptoms arise:
Specific Rudraksha and gemstones when worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Throat Chakra and balance it. Once the chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to face life with good communication and expression skills and realisation of his own individuality.
| Wisdom Pendant
Product Description: Makes wearer bold, expressive, communicative and intelligent. Wearer gets powerful and melodious speech and he expands in awareness and understanding. Wearer releases timid/shy / suppressed nature and enhances his own uniqueness, creativity and self-worth.
| Healing Bracelet
Product Description: For health, success and self-empowerment.Strengthens digestion. Helps in throat related illnesses. Also helps to cure weakness and dizziness.
|Para Brahma Bracelet Product Description:
For increase in word power and mind power. Puranas state that no one can defeat a person in debate or truth who wears 4 mukhi on right hand. The wearer gains power of knowledge and creativity when blessed.
Product Description: Enhances good luck, fortune, wealth, prosperity and self-confidence.
How To Balance/Energize Vishuddha Chakra
- Stop Comparing Yourself to Others Stop comparing yourself with others as there will always be someone better than you or lesser than you. You have your own set of unique talents that can make you successful in manifesting your true desires. You’re being unhappy about others getting something that you wanted won’t help you get it. You should work on learning things that you need to learn, to become what you want to be.
- Express Yourself You fear expressing yourself because you think others will reject you or they will get hurt. This leads to fear of sharing opinion with others and expressing one’s talent. Remember that you are unique soul with a unique life purpose. For that your unique talents need to be expressed in society.
- Remove the Fear of Being Misunderstood Fear of being misunderstood arises when you doubt the other person’s intention and capability to understand you. This leads to communication problems. Hence, it is important that you trust the other person and know that you can make yourself understood.
- Releasing Dependency Communication always happens between equals. If you feel lesser or higher than the other due to dependency; you cannot communicate. Therefore, take all unions as equal partnerships by releasing dependency and honour your right to speak, hear and be heard.
- 5) Release Guilt is a message to the Universe that “I am wrong and have to be punished”. You can’t escape your guilt; you’ll have to address it at some time or the other. Identify your guilt, magnify it, face it and then release it. Accept that you did what you thought was right at that moment.
Vishuddha Chakra Mantra:
Every Chakra needs to be re-energized after they get blocked. One of the ways to gradually unblock Vishuddha Chakra is Mantra sound that can be uttered doing meditation. The mantra for this Chakra is HAM (pronounced as lum, lʌm). Cross your fingers on the inside of your hands, without the thumbs. Let the thumbs touch at the tops, and pull them slightly up. Concentrate on the Throat Chakra at the base of the throat. Chant the mantra HAM. Do it for 10 minutes and feel the sensation of awakening of the Vishuddha Chakra. Watch the video for the mantra and its pronunciation.
Wearing Rudraksha Beads & Gemstones:
Specific Rudraksha and gemstones when worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Vishuddha chakra and as a result the Chakra gets balanced gradually. Once the chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to find his life purpose and face life with renewed energy and vigour.
Vishuddha Chakra in a nutshell:
- Trust and unconditional love
Reasons of Blockage
- Attention need, grief, expectations
- Feeling that happiness, completeness, love and harmony is achieved from outside sources and not within
- Putting walls around self for fear of being hurt due to past experience of being abandoned, betrayed or abused
- Possessiveness, jealousy, failing to see when a relationship is abusive
- Lack of self-love, feeling unworthy, Unforgiving attitude, loneliness, depression
Effects of Blockage
- Disharmony and pain in relationships
- Works on chakras which is the very basis of our life.
- Works in a holistic manner to heal you deep within.
- One time investment on a product that keeps your chakras balanced as you wear it.
- A proven therapy backed by research. Over 20,000 testimonials received.
- Costs fractional as compared to other remedies.
- Requires just wearing of the products in form of ring/ bracelets or pendants. Practical methodology in the modern times where a person does not have enough time for meditation, yoga and frequent trips to therapists.