|Vishuddha Chakra or throat chakra associated with ‘purification’ or ‘cleansing’ is positioned at the neck near the spine with the activation point in the pit of the throat. The throat chakra is primarily linked with communication, sharing the lesson of self-expression and the power of choice.
The vocal chords of an individual with balanced throat chakra show resonance and clarity making it easy to interact. People with an unblocked throat chakra are excellent decision makers and effortlessly follow their dream.
When energy is not flowing freely in Throat chakra, some of the following physical symptoms arise:
Specific Rudraksha and gemstones when worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Throat Chakra and balance it. Once the chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to face life with good communication and expression skills and realisation of his own individuality.
Reasons of Blockage
- Attention need, grief, expectations
- Feeling that happiness, completeness, love and harmony is achieved from outside sources and not within
- Putting walls around self for fear of being hurt due to past experience of being abandoned, betrayed or abused
- Possessiveness, jealousy, failing to see when a relationship is abusive
- Lack of self-love, feeling unworthy, Unforgiving attitude, loneliness, depression
Effects of Blockage
- Disharmony and pain in relationships
- Works on chakras which is the very basis of our life.
- Works in a holistic manner to heal you deep within.
- One time investment on a product that keeps your chakras balanced as you wear it.
- A proven therapy backed by research. Over 20,000 testimonials received.
- Costs fractional as compared to other remedies.
- Requires just wearing of the products in form of ring/ bracelets or pendants. Practical methodology in the modern times where a person does not have enough time for meditation, yoga and frequent trips to therapists.